Tuesday, December 2, 2008

mY stUpiD bRotHeR ......



This morning after i reached office....
Haven take my seat properly... i received a call.....
huh? so early?...when i took out my phone from the pocket....
mum?seldom so early leh....
"Halo ma...hamitsu?"
"A mei ar.....yesterday night your Dai Lou accident leh !"
my heart suddently "dup".....I was so shocked.....
all those horror images appear in my mind.....
then i quickly cool down myself and asked my mum....
"Then Dai Lou leh? he got injured or not ? Where is he now ?
how come he will accident ? y he accident ? He drunk ar ?
he drive very fast meh? what time he back yesterday nite?"
I thrown so many questions to my mum....
My mum answer me slowly....
"No la....only the car cracked up....ur Dai Lou din't injured..."
Huh....luckily...said my heart.....
Then my feeling changed from worry to angry......
@#$%^&*....Hmm...should be drunk liao lo.....
told him how many times d....my mum also always maundering him d....
don't drive so fast....c ! now accident d....
Haiz...this Dai Lou ar......
Then my mum explained again....
"He got drank....but din't get drunk la....
He said the road was slippery....that's why when he made the u-turn...
the car suddently lost control....and bumped the lampstandard beside the road....."
Ooooo......padan muka lor......drive so fast......(so bad m i)
Wahahaha....no la....even my mouth said padan muka...
but actually i care my Dai Lou very much ler......kekeke.....
cz he care my mum so much...so i care of him too lo....wahahha.....
even though previouly he not allow me to "paktor" with the guy i loved...
but i know....my Dai Lou won't hurt me...all the things that he does was bcz he care me......
he scare i will be cheated by that guy.....
some more i was too young to paktor at that moment....
and he knew that my mum really hope that i can attain a degree cert....
that's why he blocked me.....kekkee.....
yeah !!! That's my Dai Lou....
he is not the kind of person that will express his feeling to me....
but deep in his heart...he really care and love this sister....kekeke....
nest week he is going to Shanghai travel......hope he will buy alots of things to me la....
don't sayang chuinn chiek only......
and pls dnt buy clothes for me.....your taste very bad.....
normal t-shirt still can accept...but make sure can fit k.....kekekeke.....
buy food also........

No comments: