Sunday, December 14, 2008

A boring day.....

today is 14/12/2008...now the clock is showing 17:27....
what a damn boring day today.....
woke up in the morning around 10.30pm....
after that....keep on watching movie.....
do nothing at home.....lying on the bed....
was thinking bout Chinese new year....
wahahaa....seems like i still a little bit puerility....
never mind...as long as i m happy.....kekeke....
come to 1pm.....my stomach started to making noisy.....
quickly wake up and went to the kitchen...
luckily yesterday i bought some chicken and vegetable at Jusco....
Hmmm....lets cook soup....
so that tonite uncle can have it when back from work.....
within 1 an hour...finally my soup is ready....
put the mee sua into boiling water.....
then can eat d....wahahaa.....
emmm....nice....kekekeke.......
after finished having my lunch....hmmm...
can continue to zzzzZZzzZzz......kekekeke....
but lying on the bed for 1 an hour stil canot sleep....
haizzz.....ok la.....find some work to passtime...
ya.....sweepup my room !!! kekeke....
Then i started to clean up....walao...
so many trashiness stuffs.....throw throw throw !!!
kekeke...easy.....that's my style....
just throw away all those useless stuffs.....
while cleaning up my room...
oh!finally i found "u"....
my private collections for more quite some times.....


this crystal key chain....was my 2002 birthday present....
i think have around 6 years history already....


the locket....5 years history already....
the front side is actually my face....


and back side engraved the word "love u always".....


These 2 brooches were given by someone.....
witness the person's achievement in the career journey.....
however....i have no fate with the 3rd brooch..... :(
never mind....i will treasure the stuffs that i possessing now....
i have used up approximately 3 hours to cleaned up my room....
wahahaa....now the room is so clean.....feel so comfortable....
and now....is time for me to clean up myself....kekeke....

No comments: