Saturday, November 22, 2008

"November Fool"

TRUST...a good topic to discuss here...purposely share this with my 2 beloved friends....ST and XY....kekekeke....

"TRUST is a very important factor for all relationships.
When trust is broken, it is the end of the relationship."

What a meaningful and good sentence...rite?
The story behind happened past few days ago...if not mistaken is 20th Nov...
That day...due to " shortage of pocket $$$"...i decided to stay at office and OT jz to earn extra RM35....7.30pm sharp...i quickly packed up all my stuffs and drove my "little cavalry" along from office (KL - near Pavilion) back to my house (PJ Section 14). It takes me around 35min to reached home. Jz wan to open the gate...i received a call from XY....asked me whether wan to have dinner together...at 1st i was thingking to cook maggie to save $$$ cz salary hvn credited...kekeke....However, XY mentioned wanna share a big secret with me...whithout any doubt...I TRUST HER....so consent to have dinner together...but actually i m 8....curious what is the big secret...While waiting for her i was guessing what is the big secret as XY seldom share secret with me...izzit boss tendered??? if yes...then die lo....shit lo...how m i goin to continue with this job?? sure i will have to follow up all those SHIT things....oh no ! cant imagine !!! o XY encounter any prob???Finally...XY reached my house...once i went into the car...immediately asked her what is the big secret....she answered me...."i quarrel with ST"...i really TRUST her.....so asked her what they quarrel about...izzit work matter?Then, with kindhearted, i told her that actually ST's style is like that...sometime the way she talk might be not nice to listen...but actually she jz kidding....then XY laugh....but i stil TRUST her....when reached to the shop....i get down from the car...suddently i saw someone was in the car as well which i dint notice it before that....duno you know whose that?@#$%^&*....ST was in the car !!!! oh SHIT !!!! I was fooling by XY and ST !!!! Wahahaha....They fooling me !!!!! They folling me !!!! But i dint get angry....cz i knw they also kiding nia...i always fooled ppl...so expected ppl will fool me back...kekeke.....but...XY...i wont TRUST you anymore ! wahaha ! and i will be back to revenge !!!! Wahahaa....u duno my theory rite...let me tell u ....有仇不报非人也 !!!!

2 comments:

littlestar said...

Haha...my beloved guat guat, we are not purposely want to cheat you. At first, ST & me just want to have a dinner with you. We really dun have any idea want to cheat you, just plan to give you a big surprise. But....the 'surprise' suddenly out of our control. I try to give you hints, but too bad, you really trust me a lot.....nothing i can do.....hehe!Trust me, our intention at first is good, we just want to bring some happiness to you!
So is it a memorable night to you?
Lastly, just want to let you know that i am still the XY who you can trust...haha

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

XY, dun worry...guat guat just kidding niah. she wont revenge de la....she knew that we have not intention to play her a fool...guat guat, hor????Guat, be frankly, i was so touched when i heard u said that. U re really my 知己。U know me really well..sei lo..no privacy at all...kekek....just kidding ya. Thanks for clarify for me...:>