Wednesday, November 11, 2009

proposal???? not me ~~~

Was writing this blog as at 11.18am….

Today my fren told me that he is going to propose to his gf….it was great when u heard a guy is going to propose to his beloved…feel happy for him….finally decided to propose….we were discussing about the proposal’s plan…the ring….when to propose….bla bla bla….then I start to imaging my proposal…wahahaha….when uncle will propose??? How’s he going to propose??how big is the diamond?? What would be my response??? Wahahhaa…imaging imaging imaging….hehehe…

Then suddenly I questioned my fren…did his ex knw he is going to propose to current gf?? What would be her feelings??? Even though they are only friend now…but I believe the girl might have some sad feelings….then my fren throw the question back to me…what would be my feeling if ur ex getting marry??? The first thing appear in my mind is that for sure I will feel sad….but what would be the degree of the sadness??? i duno….may b light…may b moderate or even severe??????? If really severe, then how m I going to stay survive??? When the time comes…then I will knw………..

But I really hope that it will not so soon…..

No comments: