Friday, November 20, 2009

It's all over

Yest I received a sms from someone….think is about 9pm something.....the content of the sms is that asking me to forget all that was happened before if I really dnt wish to think of it….the person said that if I keep thinking it will only hurt me…y not I use all my heart to love the 1 who deserve for my love????
When I read the msg,,, it was really hurt my feelings…I duno y suddenly the someone sent this kind of msg to me….may b is bcz someone saw the comment i posted in fb…..i was hoping that someone will console me instead of sending this msg…I need the care to move on in my life….to make sure that I m not lost….but it totally shows that someone is no longer have the feelings… I m disturbing their happy life…..someone have already put down the past and now having the future….
Yes….i got ur msg….and I knw what should I do….i m not going to disturb u anymore….wishing u a very happy life….just let me alone here…I will still survive without you….just wan to let u knw that it is not easy to forgot someone that is important….may b is not easy..but is impossible….but I will keep it in my heart forever….when I was in need…I can settle my own….dnt worry…………..may b u dnt even worry about me de………………………………..

No comments: