Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dream of u last night.....

It have been such a long time i did not dream of u.....
finally last night u came into my dream....
in the dream....you was motivating your downlines.....
u saw me standing outside the door.....but you have decided to ignore my apprearence.....
it was hurt......
do you know i've been missing you so much all the while.....
how are you recently?
is everything fine there?
jz wan to let u know that deep inside my heart u are still there....
i will never ever forget you...
the days we had together.....the cheears we enjoyed together....
the laughter and sadness we shared together....
miss the days i have you beside me.....
miss your scent....miss your warmest.....
miss your laughter...miss your says....
miss your "KAH NEH".....miss the scar on your hand....
miss the way you look at me....your eyes' expression.....
and miss all about you.......
but you would never know...........

No comments: